Want to win €500 for your organization?
Do you want to improve your SRHR intervention programmes, but you don’t know how? Here is the solution.
JOIN Trainers Lab. Trainers Lab is a new online international market place for trainers to expose and sell their expertise and for local organisations to hire a skilled professional to improve their SRHR interventions. Trainers Lab was jointly developed by Aidsfonds, AIDS Foundation South Africa, CHOICE for Youth and Sexuality, Dance4Life, IPPF, Rutgers, Sex Rights Africa , Simavi, and local partners.
How to use Trainers Lab? Visit www.trainerslab.net Once registered as an organization you can find and hire high quality and experienced SRHR trainers in your region. Furthermore you can find high quality resources and participate in e-learning courses.
You can win €500 for your organization! How?
- Register your organization on Trainers Lab https://www.trainerslab.net/organisations/register/
- Decide with your organisation what kind of training or workshop you need
- Select a trainer on Trainers Lab
- Plan your training between May and July
- Agree on the training and trainersfee.
- Send an email to Miriam Groenhof at Mgroenhof@aidsfonds.nl, with subject: TL Award for organizations
- Who you want to hire through Trainers Lab
- How you will spend the €500
- When you will conduct your training/workshop (note: between May and June)
- The deadline for submitting is the 7th of May
Conditions for participation:
- You have an interest to hire a trainer through Trainers Lab for your organization or field workers.
- You will include a trainer fee in your budget.
- You will organize the training/workshop in May or July 2019.
- After the training you will leave a review of the training on Trainers Lab.
- We will randomly select an organization (of those who meet the criteria). The winner will be contacted on the 9th of May.
Launch of Trainers Lab - If you are attending Women Deliver, don’t miss out on our official launch event! Or follow us on #TrainersLab #Localleadership
If you have questions or you need support, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org