05 Nov 2018
inroads Partnership Fund: Seed Grants
The inroads Partnership Fund has resources to support up to 9 seed grants of $1500 to $3000 USD available along 3 strands of funding:
- Tool Development: Development of a tool, training, or small intervention to be used with local groups and added to the growing inroads stigma-busting toolkit.
- Translation: Costs for translation of a stigma tool or training that can be added to the inroads Collaboration Workspace or inroads stigma library as a resource for other members.
- An arts or arts-based intervention focused on centering abortion stigma or gathering and connecting people for the purposes of addressing abortion stigma.
These projects should result in efforts, tools, processes, or events that are easily shareable with other inroads members in the form of images, tools, or lessons learned. The project period will be January 2019 to June 2019. Proposed projects should be planned to finish by or before 30 June 2019.
Submission can be done in two ways:
- Verbal/Online proposal session in English or Spanish: Due by 11:59 pm UTC on November 8th 2018. The inroads Partnership Fund will follow-up with you by email to schedule the meeting.
- Written proposal in English: Due by 11:59pm UTC on 25th November 2018