29 Oct 2018
UNFPA Namibia: Seeking Proposals for UNFPA 2019-2023 Country Programme
Deadline: 12 November 2018
UNFPA, United Nations Population Fund, an international development agency, is currently inviting qualified organizations to submit proposals for the implementation of the UNFPA 2019-2023 Country Programme for the Republic of Namibia, particularly in the areas of adolescents’ sexual and reproductive health and gender based violence.
The purpose of the Invitation for Proposals is to identify eligible non-governmental organizations for prospective partnership with UNFPA Country Office in the Republic of Namibia to support achievement of results outlined in the five-year UNFPA 2019-2023 Country Programme for the Republic of Namibia.
Within this framework and as set out in UNFPA Country Programme 2019- 2023 for the Republic of Namibia working with government and other partners, UNFPA will contribute to achieve the following results:
- Output 1: Young people, particularly adolescent girls, are better equipped with knowledge and skills to make informed decisions on their reproductive health and rights
- Output 2: Adolescents and young people have improved access to adolescent- and youth friendly health services
- Output 3: Strengthened capacity of national institutions to deliver comprehensive and integrated gender-based violence response services and empower communities to prevent gender-based violence
The expression of interest shall include the following documentation:
- Copy of provisions of legal status of the NGO in the Republic of Namibia
- Annex I – Application form: NGO Profile and Programme Proposal
- Profile of the organization
- Latest annual report and audit report as separate documents or hyperlink to the documents
How to Apply
Organizations that wish to participate in this Invitation for Proposals are requested to send their submission via email or mail clearly marked “NGO Invitation for Proposals” at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit UNFPA Namibia.