Terms and conditions for use of Sex Rights Africa Network website
Thank you for visiting Sex Rights Africa Network website. By using this website, you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, the terms and conditions set out below.
The terms Sex Rights Africa Network, SRA Network, the Network, the/ this platform and the/ this website refer to the online knowledge exchange platform located at www.sexrightsafrica.net The platform is managed by the AIDS Foundation of South Africa (AFSA, www.aids.org.za ) through support from SWEDEN, in partnership with the Regional SRHR Fund, which is a joint initiative of Hivos Southern Africa and the Ford Foundation. The terms 'site manager' and 'we' apply to AFSA.
The term 'you' refers to the user/s of and visitor/s to the website.
General conditions of use:
- The content of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The managers of the website do not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found on this website. While every effort is made to verify information on the site it may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which the managers shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any resources, services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us, or shared by participants in the SRA Network. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Materials may be freely reproduced for non-commercial use provided that the SRA Network and the original source of the material are acknowledged and cited.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. The inclusion of such links does not signify that the managers or participants in the Network endorse such websites or their content. We take no responsibility for the content of linked websites.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine is, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise unlawful, or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the website or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any comment. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website is registered in South Africa. Use of this website and any dispute from such use is subject to the laws of South Africa.
The managers of SexRightsAfrica.net may not be held liable to any party who chooses to rely on information contained in this website.
This website is supported by the Embassy of Sweden in Zambia. The contents are the sole responsibility of AFSA and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Embassy of Sweden or the views of other participants in the network.
The Embassy of Sweden may not be held liable to any party who may choose to rely on information contained in this site.